- Magnetic surface allows you to use magnetics to pin notes, messages, pictures, memos, calendars etc.
- The detachable marker tray can be placed on any of the whiteboard’s 4 sides, to keep your writing materials close at hand
- Easy installation with fixing kits, can be mounted vertically or horizontally Include fixing kits and pentray
- Sturdy aluminum frame with ABS plastic corners, no worry about pointy edges
- STURDY DESIGN with the Utmost Care when Shipping the Whiteboards. The white board is shipped in Reinforced Packaging with Styrofoam to prevent damage and warping in shipment
Details: Versatile Use Our large 48”x 36” dry erase whiteboard is perfect for any office or classrooms. Our large dry erase whiteboard can be mounted to walls or used as it comes, there is an endless number of possibilities for this versatile tool. This wipe-away writing board can be used by everyone; from a toddler learning how to write the letter A all the way up to the CEO of a company during a brainstorming session.
Aluminum Frame Adds Structure and Style. The aluminum frame is sturdy and stylish and even boasts a large tray for convenient storage of dry erase markers and erasers (not included with the board).
Ultra White and Magnetic Surface for Easy Writing/ Erasing. The white board surface was mindfully crafted and is made of a magnetic material so you can easily hang important documents or a calendar for easy viewing on your magnetic dry erase board. The sleek, smooth surface provides for easy and fluid writing. After you have concluded your thought, you can count on effortless erasing for a bright, clean surface every time with no streaks or marks left behind.
Specification Product Type: Whiteboard Exact Dimentsion: 47.3 x 35.4 inch Style: Wall-Mounted Surface: Magnetic board Magnetic: Yes Warranty: 3 yr limited Frame material: Aluminum Tray Material: Aluminum Backing Material: Galvanized sheet Assembly: Installation Required
Reminder This white board comes with a clear, protective plastic film. Please remove the film before use by peeling it off starting from one of the corners.