Brand: CAP Barbell
- SPECS – Maximum assembled bench dimensions are 57.5 L x 23 W x 50 H inches (at full incline), 57.5 L x 23 W x 19 H (in flat position).
- CONSTRUCTION – The custom spec cold rolled steel tubing allows this bench to handle heavy weight loads. Tested based on ASTM standards to hold up to 1000 lbs. Recommended max weight capacity is 500 lbs.
- COMFORT – Double stitched boxed pad is comfortable yet firm utilizing new foam material and CARB compliant plywood.
- RELIABILITY – Durable powder coat finish and zinc hardware provide exceptional maintenance-free durability. The end caps on the front and rear stabilizers prevent the bench from scratching the floor.
- FLEXIBILITY – The multi-position backrest has 6 different positions, allowing a variety of exercises to be performed. Simply fold and store this bench after using, it’s easy and efficient!
Publisher: Cap Barbell, Inc.
Details: The CAP Strength Multi Purpose Utility Bench in Black offers the flexibility and reliability needed when going heavy. The multi-position backrest offers 6 different positions, ranging from an upright position to a declined position. Designed with easy storage in mind, this bench can easily be folded and stored out of the way after use. This adjustable flat, incline, and decline bench can enhance your workout routine by allowing a variety of workouts to be performed at different angles. Target major muscle groups and get a full body workout with this FID bench. The double stitched boxed pad is firm yet comfortable and utilizes new foam material and CARB compliant plywood to provide less stress on your joints When going heavy. The cold rolled steel tubing and powder coated finish ensure a strong, durable weight bench that will last for years to come. The cross tube offers stability for your legs while in a declined position for abdominal exercises.
Release Date: 01-01-2018